Our website may also contain links to third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own policies, which Involve has no control over. You should carefully evaluate the policies of these websites before submitting any personal data to them.
The types of personal data that we collect depends on your use of our website and include both data that you provide to us and data that our website collects automatically. Your own provision of personal data is voluntary.
- Upon your visit on our website, we may automatically collect device-specific information, such as the IP or MAC address of your device. This type of information is primarily used to communicate with your device and to ensure that the website’s content is presented as effectively as possible.
We only process your personal data for purposes which you have specifically consented to or that are necessary to fulfil legitimate interests. We do not use automated processes to make decisions that significantly affect you.
Purposes you may consent to:
- The provision of cookie data to enable/analyse the provision of third-party functionalities, such as Google Analytics and improvement of your user experience by analysing your use of our website.
Purposes that are necessary for Involve’s legitimate interests:
- Provision of the website and any content to which you have subscribed, including use of data obtained by technical session cookies and such.
- Responding to inquiries from you or the authorities.
- Compliance with legal obligations.
- Protection and enforcement of our rights and interests.
Where necessary to comply with a legal obligation, respond to an inquiry or to protect or enforce our rights, we may disclose your personal data to the authorities.
Cookie data required to enable certain functions are stored as long as you wish to make use of such functionality. Any other personal data we hold will be removed from our systems, databases and backups when we no longer need them for the purposes outlined in section 2 above.
We strive to always process your personal data within the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA). Your personal data may be transferred to a country outside of the EU/EEA only if it is necessary for the purposes outlined in section 2 above.
When your personal data is transferred to a non-EU/EEA country that does not ensure an adequate level of personal data protection, we generally use the European Commission's standard contractual clauses to ensure that your data is treated in accordance with the law and this policy. For transfers to U.S. recipients subject to the Privacy Shield Framework, we may alternatively rely on this framework to safeguard your personal data.
You have a right to access and obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you, and where the processing is performed on the basis of your consent, to request to receive a copy of personal data that you have submitted to us in a commonly used, machine-readable format. You may also request us to delete your personal data or to rectify incorrect personal data.
Insofar as we process your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, you have the right to object such processing.
Where we process your personal data based on your consent, you are entitled to withdraw it at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before the withdrawal. With regard to cookies our website has stored on your device, you may to do so by deleting them through your browser settings.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of your personal data, or you wish to exercise your rights as the data subject, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or use the contact form on our website.